- With speeds up to 300 MB/s, the UHS-II SD and microSD card reader on the MRW-S3 offers the fastest way to ingest and copy high-res photos and videos shot with UHS-II supported cameras. At the end of a long day's shoot, this can save you significant time backing-up your work and enables you to review, edit and share your images that much sooner.
- USB hubs don't come any quicker than the MRW-S3. Supporting USB 3.1 Gen 2, it offers transfer speeds up to 1000 MB/s - so you can not only use UHS-II cards like the SF-G series, with speeds up to 300 MB/s , but also other card readers such as XQD and CFexpress. And you can make the most of high speed USB external SSD (Solid State Drive) storage devices for rapid back-ups too.
- Compliant with USB PD AC adapters of up to 100 W, the MRW-S3 ensures a stable and reliable power supply from your USB PD-compatible AC adapter to all connected devices (to USB Type-C and USB Standard-A port). For professional photographers and videographers, this means they can concentrate on their workflow without worrying about sudden disconnections due to insufficient power supply. A USB PD AC adapter of 35 W or above is recommended.
- The MRW-S3 has power level indicators for both its USB-A and USB-C ports - so you'll know if there's enough power available for a stable, reliable connection before connecting your USB devices. If the LED indicator lights up continuously, the USB port is ready at maximum supply level . A flashing LED means there's enough power for conventional USB devices but nothing with high power consumption. And if the LED is off, you can only connect self-powered USB devices.
- USB hubs with a permanently attached USB-C cable are not only awkward to carry, but the point where the cable connects to the body can also become damaged over time. So the MRW-S3 has a detachable USB-C to USB-C cable, keeping cable wear and tear to a minimum and enabling your USB hub to pack down slim when it's not in use. This short cable can also be used for regular USB 3.1 Gen 2 device connections or as a connecting cable for a USB PD AC adapter up to 100 W thanks to its embedded eMarker.
- No HDMI output on your laptop or PC" No problem. The MRW-S3 includes an HDMI output capable with an output up to 4K 30fps , enabling you to review and edit your work on a TV or monitor quickly and easily. And, for laptops with limited ports, it spares you having to carry an extra dongle and frees up another of your precious USB-C ports.
- The durable brushed aluminum finish keeps scratches and fingerprints to a minimum. Meanwhile, the tactile wave surface offers a secure grip, making it easier to handle when you're regularly connecting and disconnecting devices and cables throughout the day.
- The MRW-S3 measures just 4 43/64" x 1 63/64" x 0 35/64" and weighs a mere 3.35 oz - making it easy to carry when you're shooting on location.
|Dimensions (approx. W x H x D)
||4 43/64" x 0 35/64" x 1 63/64" (body only)
||USB 3.1 Gen 2
|Port for USB device connection
||USB Type-C x 1, USB Standard-A x 1
|Port for host PC connection
|Port for USB Power Delivery input
|Port for 4K monitor output
|For SD memory card
|For microSD memory card
|Compatible Memory Cards
||SDXC/microSDXC/SDHC/microSDHC UHS-II memory cards, SDXC/microSDXC/SDHC/microSDHC UHS-I memory cards, SDXC/microSDXC/SDHC/microSDHC/SD/microSD memory cards
||Up to DC 20 V 5 A (100 W) from USB PD IN (the USB PD AC adapter is optional. A 35 W or above USB PD AC adapter is recommended.)
|Transfer Speed (Read)
||up to 1000 MB/s (USB 3.1 Gen 2 connection), up to 300 MB/s (SD/microSD UHS-II memory cards)
|USB Bus Power Output
||USB Type-C port: up to 15 W (5 V, 3 A), USB Standard-A port: up to 12 W (5 V, 2.4 A)
|Operating Temperature Range
||+41 to +104 (Non-condensing)
||OS X 10.11 or later, Windows 7 or later (32 bit/64 bit)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.