3-way Carrying Options
Designed with flexibility in mind, the LCS-BP2 allows for easy tranport on your back or can be adapted to be carried under the shoulder as a sling (right or left)
Semi-soft system case
Wide opening flap for quick access to camera and lenses. Includes 4 padded dividers for customizable interior layout.
Case has front, side, and rear pockets to accomodate accessories, cables, batteries, and more.
Protect your Alpha camera and lenses from dust and scratches. The case also includes an integrated rain cover for transport in unstable weather conditions.
- Backpack to carry camera, lenses, and accessories in comfort while on shooting assignments
- Versatile 3-way carry style: backpack or left/right shoulder sling
- Accommodates camera body and attached lens, up to two spare lenses (up to SAL70300G size), plus flash or vertical grip
- Side pockets for lens caps, water bottle, and other small accessories
- Adjustable padded internal dividers for extra protection
- Integrated rain cover for extra protection
- Styled in black polyester, with cinnabar lining and color-coordinated trim
- Attaches small tripod or monopod using side strap
- Approx. dimensions (in): 7.41 (W) x 14.10 (H) x 5.29 (D)
- Approx. weight: 31.75 oz
|Backpack to carry camera, lenses, and accessories in comfort while on shooting assignments
|Versatile 3-way carry style: backpack or left/right shoulder sling
|Accommodates camera body and attached lens, up to two spare lenses (up to SAL70300G size), plus flash or vertical grip
|Side pockets for lens caps, water bottle, and other small accessories
|Adjustable padded internal dividers for extra protection
|Integrated rain cover for extra protection
|Styled in black polyester, with cinnabar lining and color-coordinated trim
|Attaches small tripod or monopod using side strap
|Approx. dimensions (in): 7.41 (W) x 14.10 (H) x 5.29 (D)
|Approx. weight: 31.75 oz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.