- Go to video
- With a compatible camera attached, remote controls for still and movie shooting can be operated while holding the grip normally, without having to touch the camera. Any function assigned to the camera's C1 button can also be recalled via the remote grip C1 button.
- Bluetooth® wireless communication means that no connecting cables are required to transmit control signals from the grip to the camera. Simply aim and shoot with no cables to get in the way.
- In addition to an overall grip design that keeps dust and moisture out, the absence of cables means that the camera's connector covers can stay closed, for maximum system dust and moisture resistance .
- The grip has been carefully designed to provide optimum stability and comfort, whether attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera. Remote control buttons are easily accessible while holding the grip, for smooth, intuitive operation.
- Quickly and easily position the camera for subject or selfie stills or movies. Improve your chances of getting the shot, even when shooting stills or movies without assistance. Combined with the grip's easy angle adjustment capability, 90° lock positions also make it possible to shoot in vertical orientation with optimum stability.
- A quick tilt function makes it easy to set the ideal camera angle for a wide range of subjects and viewpoints. Whether shooting selfies or a subject, the tilt function lets you get the shot without having to assume uncomfortable postures.
- Spread the grip's cleverly integrated legs and it becomes a handy, stable tripod, leaving both hands free for vlogging and other applications .
|Dimensions (W x H x D): [Grip] Approx. 2 x 6-7/8 x 1-11/16 inches (49.5 x 173.0 x 42.0 mm)
|Dimensions (W x H x D): [Tripod] Approx. 5-7/8 x 5-3/8 x 6-1/2 inches (146.5 x 133.5 x 163.0 mm)
|Weight: 7.6 oz (215 g)
|Maximum load: 53.0 oz (1.5 kg)
|Tilting angle: [Grip] Up: 80 degrees, Down: 90 degrees; [Tripod] Up: 40 degrees, Down: 90 degrees
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.