Create an immersive listening experience anywhere in your home with the SANUS Universal Speaker Wall Mounts. This sleek mounting solution provides a clean look and saves space by mounting your wireless speakers directly to the wall.
With up to 27° of tilt and 180° of swivel, achieve the perfect listening angle with effortless, tool-free adjustments after installation. The Universal Speaker Wall Mounts are ideal for any setup: home theater, stereo pairing and ambient listening.
Designed for use on drywall, wood studs or concrete, these mounts hold most speakers up to 10 lbs., including Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers, Denon HEOS 1, Denon HEOS 3, Denon Home 150, Yamaha MusicCast WX-010, Yamaha MusicCast WX-030, Yamaha MusicCast 20, SONY SRS-ZR5, Klipsch RW-1, RIVA ARENA and others mounted via a 1/4"-20 threaded insert.
Installation takes only 15 minutes and all hardware is included. The Universal Speaker Wall Mounts are safety-tested, UL-listed and feature a 10-year limited warranty.
- Sleek mounting solution that places wireless speakers directly on the wall
- Up to 27° tilt and 180° of swivel to create an ideal immersive listening experience
- Achieve the perfect listing angle with tool-free adjustments after installation
- Easy, 3-step installation takes just 15 minutes with all hardware included
- Optimize home audio regardless of your setup: home theater, stereo pairing or ambient listening
- Works with most speakers up to 10 lbs., including Denon HEOS 1, Denon HEOS 3, Denon Home 150, Yamaha MusicCast WX-010, Yamaha MusicCast WX-030, YamahaMusicCast 20, SONY SRS-ZR5, Klipsch RW-1, RIVA ARENA and others mounted via a 1/4"-20 threaded
- Safety-tested, UL-listed and includes a 10-year limited warranty
||793795533661 - Black
||1.99 " / 5.05cm
||3.83 " / 9.73cm
||2.43 " / 6.17cm
||9° / - 27°
||90° / - 90°
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.