Enjoy an optimal audio experience from anywhere in the room with the SANUS Universal Speaker Wall Mount. This sleek, subtle mounting solution saves space and reduces clutter by mounting your wireless speaker directly to the wall. With up to 27° of tilt and 180° of swivel, effortlessly adjust speaker position after installation to achieve the perfect listening angle. The Universal Speaker Wall Mount is ideal for ambient listening and use with voice-controlled smart speakers. Designed for use on drywall, wood studs or concrete, this mount holds most speakers up to 10 lbs., including Denon HEOS 1, Denon HEOS 3, Yamaha MusicCast WX-010, Yamaha MusicCast WX-030, Yamaha MusicCast 20, SONY SRS-ZR5, Klipsch RW-1, RIVA ARENA and others mounted via a 1/4"-20 threaded insert. Installation takes only 15 minutes and all hardware is included. The Universal Speaker Wall Mount is safety-tested, UL-listed and features a 10-year limited warranty.
- Save space and reduce clutter by mounting speaker directly on the wall
- Up to 27° tilt and 180° of swivel to create an ideal immersive listening experience
- Achieve the perfect listening angle with tool-free post-installation adjustments
- Easy, 3-step installation takes just 15 minutes with all hardware included
- Sold as singles and pairs to fit your specific system needs
- Works with most speakers up to 10 lbs., including Denon HEOS 1, Denon HEOS 3, Yamaha MusicCast WX-010, Yamaha MusicCast WX-030, YamahaMusicCast 20, SONY SRS-ZR5, Klipsch RW-1, RIVA ARENA and others mounted via a 1/4"-20 threaded insert
- Safety-tested, UL-listed and includes a 10-year limited warranty
||793795533654 - Black
||1.99 " / 5.05cm
||3.83 " / 9.73cm
||2.43 " / 6.17cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.