Enjoy optimal audio quality from anywhere in the room with the SANUS WSWM adjustable wall mount, designed especially for the Sonos ONE, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 as well as other wireless speakers weighing up to 10 lbs. Installing to drywall, wood studs or concrete in only 15 minutes and boasting effortless tilt and swivel capability, the placement flexibility of the WSWM makes it versatile enough for any system setup and for voice integration technology like that of the new Sonos ONE. Wary of mounting your new Sonos ONE to the wall" Rest assured that your speaker will stay safe and in-place thanks to exclusive InvisiGrip™ technology: Two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires wrapping around the top and bottom of your speaker to keep it snugly in place.
- Enjoy perfect listening from anywhere in the room with 132 degrees of speaker swivel
- 30-degree tilt provides excellent sound whether you're listening sitting down or standing up
- Sleek, subtle mounting solution facilitates immersive audio in your kitchen, home theater or any room you choose
- Your Sonos ONE stays securely mounted via exclusive InvisiGrip™ technology, using two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires wrapping around the top and bottom of your speaker, snugly holding it in place
- Easy, 3-step installation gets your speaker up on the wall and ready to rock in 15 minutes or less
- Hardware included for wood stud, concrete or drywall installation
- Sold as singles or pairs and in either black or white to fit your specific system needs
- Wall-mounted design optimizes voice integration technology and audio performance no matter your setup. Home theater, stereo pairing or for ambient listening
- Safety tested and UL Certified
- Our US-based install experts are standing by and ready to help 7 days a week.
||793795532534 - Black
|Maximum TV Weight:
||10lbs / 4.54kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.