Designed in partnership with Sonos, this SANUS speaker mount is custom-built to perfectly fit Sonos Move. Use this indoor / outdoor mount for Move to provide a secure and streamlined place for your speaker. With its easy-to-use design, the mount for Move allows the portability of your speaker to go where you want it and is the ideal space-saving solution. No need for your speaker to take up additional shelf or counter space. This SANUS speaker mount for Sonos Move features a 15-minutes installation and all the hardware needed is included in the box.
- Designed in partnership with Sonos and created to custom-fit Move, the SANUS speaker mount complements the Move perfectly through design and materials used.
- Indoor / Outdoor speaker mount for Move is made of stainless steel & weather resistant materials
- The Sonos Move wall mount is the ultimate space-saver, no need to give-up shelf or counter space
- Easily fit Sonos Move snuggly and securely in the SANUS speaker mount, but also has easy grab-and-go portability
- Speaker mount shape thoughtfully holds Move charging base allowing for optimal speaker performance and charging at the same time
- The SANUS mount perfectly complements the modern design of Move, and provides hidden cable management to organize excess cords
- Easy 15-minute, 3-step installation and all the hardware you need to install the SANUS mount for Sonos Move is included in the box
- Every SANUS product is safety tested & quality built. The SANUS mount for Move features a 5-year warranty, and U.S. based customer care.
||793795535153 - Black
||6.85 " / 17.40cm
||9.42 " / 23.93cm
||6.89 " / 17.50cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||6lbs / 2.72kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.