Mount Sonos Amp anywhere with the Slim Wall Mount for Amp. Designed for flexible placement, the Slim Wall Mount works on any wall surface, including cabinetry, and allows Sonos Amp to be mounted vertically or upside-down.
Formed to fit Amp, the Slim Wall Mount is constructed of a single piece of light-weight steel placing Amp nearly flush with the surface where it is mounted helping to maximize space and reduce clutter.
The lockable latch keeps Amp securely in place, and the included optional cable organization keeps cords snug and protects inputs from damage.
Developed in partnership with Sonos, the SANUS mount is custom-fit to Amp ensuring optimal performance and unobstructed access to ports.
All necessary hardware is included in the box along with a time-saving drilling template that makes it easy to group several Amps together to support larger audio systems.
- Mount Sonos Amp to any wall surface, including cabinetry
- Designed for flexible placement - mount Amp vertically or upside-down
- Constructed from single piece of light-weight steel placing Amp nearly flush with the surface where it is mounted
- Optional cable management keeps cords snug and protects inputs from damage
- Lockable latch keeps Amp securely in place in both vertical and upside-down orientations
- Easy 15-minute installation
- Align and mount multiple Amps with included mounting template
- All necessary hardware included in the box
- Includes 10-year limited warranty
||793795533166 - Black
|Product Weight Capacity:
||6.00lbs / 2.72kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.