Seamlessly integrate Sonos Beam with your mounted TV with the Soundbar Mount for Beam. The 12" of height adjustment ensures an ideal fit between Beam and the bottom of your mounted TV for a clean, streamlined look, and the intuitive Smart Latch™ allows for speaker height adjustment with just the lift of a finger - no tools required.
Compatible with SANUS TV mounts and other mount brands, the Soundbar Mount for Beam works with a large range of TV sizes and features broad VESA compatibility. When used with a full-motion TV mount, the soundbar mount allows Beam to move with the TV for an optimal listening experience.
Developed in partnership with Sonos, the SANUS mount for Beam is custom-fit to Beam ensuring optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports. Installation is a brief, 15-minute process that requires only a screwdriver, and all necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Seamlessly integrates Sonos Beam with mounted TVs
- Allows sound to move with full-motion TV mount for an ideal listening experience
- Saves space by attaching Beam directly to TV
- Intuitive Smart Latch™ provides 12" of height adjustment with just the lift of a finger
- Compatible with SANUS and other TV mount brands
- Works with a large range of TV sizes - up to 70" - and features broad VESA compatibility.
- Custom-fit to Beam to ensure optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports
- Easy 15-minute installation with no drilling required
||793795532398 - Black
||26.38 " / 67.01cm
||19.37 " / 49.20cm
||4.60 " / 11.68cm
|TV Size Range:
||37" - 70" / 93.98cm - 177.80cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||7lbs / 3.18kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.