SANUS designed the Soundbar Bracket for Sonos Arc in partnership with Sonos. This premium soundbar mount was created to attach directly to your TV mount for a seamless look. It features a universal design, attaching directly to most TV's 50"-90" and is compatible with other TV mount brands. If used with a full-motion mount, your Arc easily moves in sync with your TV. Featuring an easy assembly process, this soundbar TV mount for Arc requires limited tools, no drilling additional holes in your wall, all the hardware you need is included in the box, and only takes 15 minutes to set-up. At SANUS, we stand behind our products and aim to provide the best experience for you from purchase through installation. Our knowledgable, friendly customer care team based right here in the U.S. is available 7 days a week by phone, email, or chat if you need support.
- Designed in partnership with Sonos, this soundbar mount was designed to custom-fit the Sonos Arc Sound Bar
- Features 5" of depth adjustment to ensure mics and Atmos drivers are clear and working properly
- Up to 15" of height adjust ensures a snug fit under your mounted TV for a clean, sleek look
- Features universal compatibility with SANUS TV mounts and other TV mount brands, VESA Patterns, and for most TV's 50"- 90"
- Use the easy release latch to easily adjust the height for optimal placement under your mounted TV
- Easy 3-step installation, no drilling required and everything you need to assemble the soundbar mount is included in the box
- Experience the SANUS difference. The SANUS Soundbar mount for Sonos Arc features a 10-year warranty, and top-notch U.S. based customer care. Our experts are ready to chat 7 days a week if you need support.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.