The SANUS SimplySafe mount is a low-profile wall mount solution for most 22" - 55" flat-panel TVs up to 80 lbs. Its low-profile design places the TV just 1.1" from the wall, so it hangs like a work of art. Angled slots and an integrated level make leveling and installation quick and easy. An innovative safety latch secures your TV to the wall for added safety. The SANUS SimplySafe LML1 can be installed directly onto drywall, with no drilling and no-studs required. Can also be mounted to traditional stud walls, concrete and concrete block walls.
- Lateral shift allows TV to slide left and right for perfect TV placement, even with off-center studs
- Fits most 22 inch to 55 inch flat-panel TVs weighing up to 80 pounds
- Innovative safety latch secures your TV to the wall for added safety
- Low-profile design places the TV just 1.1 inches from the wall, so it hangs like a work of art
- Can be installed directly onto drywall, with no drilling and no-studs required and can also be mounted to traditional stud walls, concrete and concrete block walls
- Safety tested and UL certified
||17.75 " / 45.09cm
||2.77 " / 7.04cm
||1.12 " / 2.84cm
||18.94 " / 48.11cm
||1.61 " / 4.09cm
||3.46 " / 8.79cm
|TV Size Range:
||22" - 50" / 55.88cm - 127.00cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||80lbs / 36.29kg
||Yes 75 x 0 through 0 x 0 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||5° / - 0°
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.