M8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnecte dwhen voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime.
Improves Picture & Sound Quality
The M8-AV's Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Cable/Sat Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
- Telephone Line Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
- AVM: Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Surge Protection: Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- 8 Outlets: 8 filtered and surge protected outlets for all of your power needs.
- Hi Def Ready: Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
|Number of Outlets
||All 8 outlets filtered and surge protected
||On/Off control to all outlets through power switch.
|Low Voltage Trigger
|AC Power Cord
||6 ft. captive cord
||12" L x 5" W x 1.75" H (12.5" L Including brackets)
|AC Protection Technology
||Protect or Disconnect
Automatic Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
||90 VAC 6 VAC
||144 VAC 8 VAC
|Maximum Current Rating
|Initial Clamping Level
||50 dB @ 100 KHz - 1 MHz
|Signal Line Protection
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.